PFI Annual Conference: Updated Preliminary Agenda Available
We are excited to announce that the PFI Conference Committee has released an updated Preliminary Program for the PFI Annual Conference, to be held July 29-31, at the Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, CT.
Topics covered at the conference will include:
- Pellet Mill Safety: Risk Assessment and Accident Prevention
- Hazard Analysis of a U.S. Pellet Mill: Case Study Results
- Marketing Strategies for the Promotion of the Industry
- State and Local Initiatives in the Pellet Industry: Best Practices and Recent Developments
- Breakout Session for Hearth Retailers: Why Industry Standards Matter
- Impact of Fuel Costs on the Biomass Market
…and many more!
For additional information on the conference, including registration, activities, exhibiting, and available sponsorships, please see the links below, or visit the PFI Conference Page.